The ability to choose the premium payment term based on your preferences gives you the financial freedom to enjoy the same coverage benefits over a longer period of time.
A unique life insurance policy with limited premium payment options, where your coverage continues well beyond your payment tenure.
- Frees you from paying premiums at the half-way mark of your coverage or sooner, so that you can enjoy the same benefits with no long-term financial commitment
- Ideal retirement investment for professionals who can pay off the limited premium term while earning a regular income
- A comprehensive life coverage enhanced by multiple additional rider benefits and an attractive loyalty scheme.
The Invest4life Advantage for a Financially Independent Life
Shorter premium payments while your plan runs longer!
Additional Rider Benefits for a more comprehensive cover
A range of riders to meet your insurance requirements, from spouse cover and hospitalization benefits to critical and terminal illness, accidental death and many more.
Highly rewarding Loyalty Scheme to show our gratitude
Policyholders who pay their premiums consistently within 90-days of the due date will receive special loyalty rewards on the 10th, 15th and 20th policy anniversaries.
Choose the premium payment terms that complement your life plan!
For over a century, we have helped people just like you to plan and invest in the life of their dreams
Minimum Term: 10 years with Premium Paying Term of 3-5 years
Swipe to view more
M – 10,000/-
Q – 30,000/-
H/Y – 60,000/-
Y – 120,000/-
Maximum Term: 20 years with Premium Paying Term of 6-10 years
Swipe to view more
M – 8,000/-
Q – 24,000/-
H/Y – 48,000/-
Y – 96,000/-
We deliver on globally benchmarked investment solutions with localized knowledge and expertise
Tier-1 Industry Standards
Superior Customer Service
What would you like to know?
More information about Allianz Invest4Life
- Minimum age at entry: 18years
- Maximum age at entry: 65 years
- Age at expiry: 75 years
- Minimum Term: 10 years with Premium Paying Term of 3-5 years
- Maximum Term: 20 years with Premium Paying Term of 6-10 years